Please join us in the third edition of the meeting that brings together particle physicist, astrophysicists, cosmologists and theoretician to discuss the latest developments on the quest for dark matter.
The contributions from the previous meeting can be found [here]
The coming meeting will once more get together experts on cosmologist, direct, indirect and accelerators searches of dark matter, and the connection between theory and experiments. Many experiments on earth, together with astrophysical observations, cover a wide range of energies (almost 90 orders or magnitude) yet the dark matter particle remains elusive. The meeting will review the current status in the field giving special emphasis to the latest efforts to detect the dark matter and the determination of its nature.
- Dark Matter at Accelerators
- Direct Searches for Dark Matter
- Indirect Searches for Dark Matter
- Dark Matter from Astrophysics
- Dark Matter from Cosmological Observations
- New and future techniques/technologies/experiemnts, analysis and theories
- Theoretical developments
Preliminary list of invited Speakers and invited talks:
- Gordan Krnjaic: DM at accelerators
- Teresa Marrodan-Undagoitia: DM Direct Detection
- Katelin Schutz: Cosmological probes of DM
- Rebecca Leane:Indirect searches for DM