The meeting includes the following topics:
- Dark Matter candidates
- Direct searches
- Indirect searches
- Astrophysical evidences
- Cosmological implications
Preliminary list of invited Speakers and invited talks(*):
- Xavier Barcons, "Athena: the search for missing baryons and beyond"
- Laura Baudis, "Noble Liquid DM experiments"
- Celine Boehm, "Alternative models to DM"
- Alberto Casas, "The 750 Di-photon Resonances?"
- David García Cerdeño, "SUSY DM"
- Benoit Famaey, "Issues with LambdaCDM"
- Thomas Hambye, "Status on DM model testing from indirect detection"
- Juan J. Hernandez Rey, "Dark Matter searches with neutrino telescopes"
- Alejandro Ibarra, "Gamma ray constraints on heavy WIMPS"
- Igor Irastorza, "Axion experiments overview"
- Thomas Jacques, "Validity of EFT in DM searches at the LHC"
- Kristian Hanhn, "DM@LHC: Overview of LHC results on DM"
- Aldo Ianni, "The Canfranc laboratory"
- Simona Murgia, "Review of High-Energy astrophysics (Fermi, Galactic center)"
- Javier Tiffenberg, "Semiconductor based detectors for DM"
- Ning Zhou, "DM@LHC: Simplified models and signal interpretation"